Official Post Your Random Thoughts (298 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
watching the dreamies try to act normal and not be all up eachother's business during performances for the lotte concert is adorble wait.
90% of that crowd was dreamzens i dont think any1 woulda mind
1686922429328.gif
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
im going to become the richest user one day and im scared
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i have an idea for shugo chara print
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
mb if i try a a schedule again it will work
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I'm doing good~:kittylove:but I still have a runny nose :pepecry1:
wbuu
noo omg. the worst 😭😭 plz stop running nose, no more :sanapray:

just woke up a bit ago, still in bed catching up with the dreamies antics from overnight 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
noo omg. the worst 😭😭 plz stop running nose, no more :sanapray:

just woke up a bit ago, still in bed catching up with the dreamies antics from overnight 😭
yes plsss :pepecry1:

oh, you're still in bed at 8am?? :pepelook:
but anyways I hope your morning is going great:kittylove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
yes plsss :pepecry1:

oh, you're still in bed at 8am?? :pepelook:
but anyways I hope your morning is going great:kittylove:
:sanapray: :izhug:

yaaaa. i dont work today ^^
thank you!! about to get up and live x.

was your day eventful ? :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
so that's why!!
I hope your day will be great today~:kittylove:

not reallyy, was chillaxing the whole day :llama_wave:
yaaa. :mogudance:

bless you angel, hope your weekend is wonderful :sanapray::sanapray::sanapray:

thats good too, chill is the way to gooo
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
:kittylove:

thank you thank youu :izhug::izhug::izhug: planned anything for the day?

yesss :felixdance:

probably just my usual. drawing and gaming but like more drawing bc im still in the zone 👁👁
art is awesome ...
1686923777430.gif


:mogudance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
probably just my usual. drawing and gaming but like more drawing bc im still in the zone 👁👁
art is awesome ...
1686923777430.gif


:mogudance:
I hope you have fun todayy :felixdance:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or being serious or maybe even both :llama_tea:
The only thing I know though is that I can't draw :frogsiren:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I hope you have fun todayy :felixdance:
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or being serious or maybe even both :llama_tea:
The only thing I know though is that I can't draw :frogsiren:
ty!! maybe both... in the long run. i was being sincere in that post bc ive been in such an art mood lately that im livinggg and i love using that gif to be dramatic LOL 😍

everyone can drawww if they wanna, it just takes practice :hcnod:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
new teasers in an hour ? :pepelook:
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: litc

SugarPoppinBSI

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚🐹🍓🐇˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
good morning. My mom called me, I think the er drops worked pretty well, and I am feeling bit more better

Today is a good day so faaar. heheheh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread