- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,280
- Reactions Received
- 2,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,321
- Fandom
- Too many
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
I actually was a little confused there lolty!! maybe both... in the long run. i was being sincere in that post bc ive been in such an art mood lately that im livinggg and i love using that gif to be dramatic LOL 😍
everyone can drawww if they wanna, it just takes practice![]()
LOL sorry, i love making art!! i really do!!I actually was a little confused there lol
yeahh ig you are rightt!!![]()
LMAO PLS IT'S BECAUSE OF THISwhy is Jose Mari Chan trending on twitter.....
I’m back!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ORBIT SIS YOU'RE REALLY BACK LIKE BACK BACK??!?
![]()
Hello really really back! okie terrible joke byeeI’m back!
I’m really really back!😎
No! It’s a wonderful Joke!!Hello really really back! okie terrible joke byee
Also did your summer break already ended or did you find a way to be active here during your break??![]()
Who are you 🧍🏽♀I’m back!
I’m really really back!😎
I am ProudOrbit💫🌙⭐Who are you 🧍🏽♀
But welcome back
lol thanksNo! It’s a wonderful Joke!!
heck no🤣 I’m activive on here!