Official Post Your Random Thoughts (536 Viewers)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
lol thanks :haylul:

so you only got some time to be active? :sanapray:
Actually no, I can be as active as I want :D
If I get my phone taken then I can’t get on lol
But aside from that I can be as active as I like😎
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Actually no, I can be as active as I want :D
If I get my phone taken then I can’t get on lol
But aside from that I can be as active as I like😎
Amazing! well except for the part that if they take your phone, you can't be active lol
anywayss how are you!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Amazing! well except for the part that if they take your phone, you can't be active lol
anywayss how are you!!
Lmao yeah😂

I’m doing amazing!
Wbu?😇
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Lmao yeah😂

I’m doing amazing!
Wbu?😇
it honestly feels new to me that you're not using emotes right now lol :lisalaugh:

I'm glad to hear that! I'm doing amazing as well, I had a runny nose for a few days but I think I'm starting to feel really better
Any fun things you did/will do this summer?
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
it honestly feels new to me that you're not using emotes right now lol :lisalaugh:

I'm glad to hear that! I'm doing amazing as well, I had a runny nose for a few days but I think I'm starting to feel really better
Any fun things you did/will do this summer?
I have a stuffy nose right now!:powerfulrat:
I’m glad ur feeling better!

there’s like 3 other people ik of that have gotten sick recently:welp:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie
Joined
17 May 2023
Messages
259
Reactions Received
428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,681
Oh I'm not sure how it did but I'm glad it cheered you up!

That's def tough, I'm sorry:pepecry2: hope you can spend good time with him
Don’t worry my friend I am spending good time with him it is probably the closest I've ever been with him!! I’m gonna be okay
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I have a stuffy nose right now!:powerfulrat:
I’m glad ur feeling better!

there’s like 3 other people ik of that have gotten sick recently:welp:
I used to have a stuffy nose too but now it's more like runny
Thank you, I hope you feel better soon too! :izhug:

and there's like 6 people I know :welp:

also I see you're using emotes now :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
I used to have a stuffy nose too but now it's more like runny
Thank you, I hope you feel better soon too! :izhug:

and there's like 6 people I know :welp:

also I see you're using emotes now :icgyu:
Thank you Lil Sis💝
Summer is coming hard with all the sickness… :welp: :welp:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
glad you're starting to feel better !!
i'm doing pretty good myself
:itsokay:
thank youu
ayiee I'm glad to hear that :kittylove:
any fun stuff you did/will do this summer?
edit: also your seungmin layout is soo cutee
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Nice, you must be good :)
How do you feel about the season so far? any favorite items? I really enjoy throwing the wasp jars at people :haylul:
im aight
LOL

ive only played a few games so far, but im really digging the ruins stuff is so cool. love the drum shotgun coming back and the flapjack rifle is really fun too LOL :clapping: omg i need to get a hold of more wasp they r crazy lmao
 
  • Love
Reactions: Sanumi

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,269
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,296
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread