- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
or maybe notbut it's so good
I think I can handle the bitterness
or maybe notbut it's so good
I think I can handle the bitterness
omg ur my dad and my twinyou're also my twin now !!!!!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
oh so sooha's name back then was selen so princess selenok so I think I understand why he's doing all of this...
omg you're riiiightomg ur my dad and my twinour family tree is crazy
![]()
real!! and true!!!omg you're riiiightcrazy but lovelyyy
![]()
so she drank (?) vargr's blood...the blood of vargr ?? the ancient wold god
I'm confused again![]()
oh my gosh dardan drank it tooso she drank (?) vargr's blood...![]()
so this is the reason why it's named as blood altaroh my gosh dardan drank it too
so marge is actually one of the good guysso this is the reason why it's named as blood altar
this is making me kinda sad thoso marge is actually one of the good guys
NIGHT NIGHT !!!!! sleep well <3aight im going to bed gn![]()
thank you!! i will because you told me too ~NIGHT NIGHT !!!!! sleep well <3
FOR REAL?!?thank you!! i will because you told me too ~![]()
![]()
omg I hope the wolves will save themthis vampire is contolling all of em