Official Post Your Random Thoughts (220 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: uarmyhope

SugarPoppinBSI

Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™οΌŠ*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšπŸΉπŸ“πŸ‡Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*·̩̩Μ₯Ν™
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Me about to fuckin' eaaaat....and I need to go to bed...WOO.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Shaking the industry πŸ˜‹
Quaking reality πŸ₯³
Making it iconic 🀭🀞🏼
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
βœ©β‚ŠπŸ›πŸ₯β‚ŠπŸ‘κ©œ
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
What's with Lee Know and Hyunjin πŸ₯³
 

SugarPoppinBSI

Β·Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™οΌŠ*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*ΛšπŸΉπŸ“πŸ‡Λš*β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™βœ©β€’Μ©Μ©Ν™*˚*·̩̩Μ₯Ν™
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
3,280
Reactions Received
2,463
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,321
Fandom
Too many
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Wait...at the con...I did Seonghwa's little dance he do in bouncy when he raps...

@sunflower told me a guy was passing by when it happened and jsut stared at me.....

I didn't witness because I was GETTING IT, but I laughed after the fact. XDD
 
  • Haha
Reactions: owo

litc

❀️NCT Wish❀️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
My brother thinks I’m autistic great

adhd has similar stuff to what he’s saying socially impulsively etc it’s not just can’t focus:kijoongstare:

tho before I was diagnosed we were wondering if I had Asperger’s
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am a well rounded guy.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Damn it noise in my head, cease~
 
D

Deleted member 74

how does a perfume get lost?..can someone in my family be fr and give my burberry her back:pepesword:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread