Official Post Your Random Thoughts (826 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
it's okie, I think I'll have to sleep soon anyways :pepecry2: OH SHIT NO , LET'S DESTROY YOUR WORKPLACEEE :catslap::kbbeatdown:

:catcry: I hope this long and rough day will end soon so you'll get to rest :itsokay::catcry:
hope u r sleeping well rn :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: I RLLY WANNA SNAP AT CORPORATE SO BAD I HATEE ITTTT, THEY'RE SO GOOFY


thank u, its the weekend now so i can ... fester ig... 😭 kjdhkjgleh
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread