- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,519
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
best of luck!Need to get the Brave Girls Badge woop de doop
Yeah, i hardly post here anymore because of my timezone difference is so different than everyone elses for my schedule so its so much harder now to earn badgesbest of luck!
its been changed for ages but its stayed the sameYOU CHANGED IT A WHILE AGO
Ah true. I am often a sleep when people are online : /Yeah, i hardly post here anymore because of my timezone difference is so different than everyone elses for my schedule so its so much harder now to earn badges
what time zone are you in?Ah true. I am often a sleep when people are online : /
Ah that makes sense. I used to live in Queensland for a year so we were timezone buddies for a bit but now I live in Japan so I'm an hour behind you nowAustralian Eastern Time
![]()
You're in Japan, I am jealous!Ah that makes sense. I used to live in Queensland for a year so we were timezone buddies for a bit but now I live in Japan so I'm an hour behind you now