- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
they called this a "semester break" but it doesn't really feel like onebut like, aren't we supposed to not do anything related to school during breaks![]()
although I only did lil work, but still lolthey called this a "semester break" but it doesn't really feel like one
I hope school won't be too bad next weekok but I missed posting here
please tell me it's the second oneidk if this guy didn't get my joke or if he's also joking with me now 😭
there must be something wrongshe's so sensitive lately 🥹
I'll try my best to understand her 🥹there must be something wrong
still hoping for the best thoughI am afraid of the person that she will become when she wakes up