- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
Im scaredThey replied to my threads with this sh1t and now i feel like they got contaminated
I want to hug Seongmin so badly because of you oml
Seongmin is THEEEEEEEE babygirl!!!!!! I want to tell him how proud I am of himSeongmin is the cutest
no one does trustI know but this creature is not one I want around at all![]()
![]()
I better be the bridesmaid!YAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
The wedding is soon :))
KINGDOM 4 MOD!!WTF.
if I become a mod on here I would be permabanning these accs completely in no time cause ain’t no way these accs are making a lot of us uncomfortable!!🤬
YOU ARE!!I better be the bridesmaid!
You will make a good modWTF.
if I become a mod on here I would be permabanning these accs completely in no time cause ain’t no way these accs are making a lot of us uncomfortable!!🤬
Can always count on goldenesses, Aussie goldenesses, best people in the worldWTF.
if I become a mod on here I would be permabanning these accs completely in no time cause ain’t no way these accs are making a lot of us uncomfortable!!🤬
KINGDOM 4 MOD!!
I’LL PROTECT U GUYS COME HEREYou will make a good mod![]()
YES!!!!Can I be the flower girl?![]()