I need to be working a lot more often if I want to get and do all of that x.x also it's taking everything not to become like that but I'm disinterested in talking to people who are like that and can't fake it, I can keep myself better company I enjoy my alone time too c:
you can just choose what you want to do or close the tab lmao nothing's that deep when you think about it since it's online I can't take it that seriously? I see it as a place to have some leeway, be myself, or not care about stuff I would typically, irl hell no I'm so serious
I'll be honest and must admit in saying the group EL7Z UP formed from a survival TV show really impressed me with their debut album! <~~~ One emoji for each member.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.