Official Post Your Random Thoughts (156 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Haha
Reactions: naevis

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
And they're the ones who always get the leadership roles and things like that. I don't know, I'm all about being "equal" but sometimes I feel like there's a disadvantage. Apparently, my church thinks women are only good for making babies, like excuse me?
Thats not right wtf, men basically make babies too so why arent they in the conversation? And also like dress codes are so annoying like teachers always tell the girls like youre distracting the guys but when the guys actually distract the girls with what theyre wearing like ive seen a guy wear a tank to school and he basically showed off his arms and i saw a lot of girls looking but no teachers said anything, its always the girls are distracting the guys
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'm so jealous of people who can do makeup so well, esp like special effects makeup. Like I wanna look like Springtrap too man :blownyoungbae:
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Thats not right wtf, men basically make babies too so why arent they in the conversation? And also like dress codes are so annoying like teachers always tell the girls like youre distracting the guys but when the guys actually distract the girls with what theyre wearing like ive seen a guy wear a tank to school and he basically showed off his arms and i saw a lot of girls looking but no teachers said anything, its always the girls are distracting the guys
I know...

YES, thank you for bringing this up. I've also seen so many guys wear things like tanks or really short shorts (for some reason?) and many people looked, I did look as well but just because I was shocked that he didn't get dress coded. There are so many videos out there too where the boy breaks the same dress code rules as the girl and the girl gets dress coded in the first 15 minutes and the boy never did. To be honest, are the guys even really looking? I do understand that some would but still... At least make the boys follow the same rules. I wore a dress with straps in 5th grade because we were having a Hawaiian party, and it wasn't showing my back or anything. IT WAS LITERALLY JUST MY FREAKING ARMS and I still got dress coded. Do you think any guy cares? I don't know, dress codes are stupid. I understand wanting girls to be "proper" or something but first, we're not in the 1900s. Second, it's not that big of a deal. At least it's not as bad compared to the 1800s or 1900s but still, we have a long way to go.
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I can squeeze you in at 7:30 in November 16th in 2023
 
  • Wow
Reactions: ning

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I know...

YES, thank you for bringing this up. I've also seen so many guys wear things like tanks or really short shorts (for some reason?) and many people looked, I did look as well but just because I was shocked that he didn't get dress coded. There are so many videos out there too where the boy breaks the same dress code rules as the girl and the girl gets dress coded in the first 15 minutes and the boy never did. To be honest, are the guys even really looking? I do understand that some would but still... At least make the boys follow the same rules. I wore a dress with straps in 5th grade because we were having a Hawaiian party, and it wasn't showing my back or anything. IT WAS LITERALLY JUST MY FREAKING ARMS and I still got dress coded. Do you think any guy cares? I don't know, dress codes are stupid. I understand wanting girls to be "proper" or something but first, we're not in the 1900s. Second, it's not that big of a deal. At least it's not as bad compared to the 1800s or 1900s but still, we have a long way to go.
I hate when teachers are like "you cant wear that bc irs revealing and youll distact the guys" but the guys never even bat an eye like anyone should be allowed to wear what they want bc theyre comfortable and if someones gonna sexualized them then they should get in trouble for making it weird. Like my friend as been wearing leggings to p.e for basically 4 months bc shes not allowed to show her legs and were not allowed to wear leggings but she talked with the male p.e teacher anf the female one and theu both let her wear them but last week on wednesday she got dress cut by the female teacher, my friend didnt care and just ignored her and kept wearing her leggings and hasnt gotten in trouble
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
D

Deleted member 74

you only regret it because I'm not weak like I appeared to be, I guess I attract narcissistic people for this reason and they get thrown off when they realize I won't keep them and their toxic presence around
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I hate when teachers are like "you cant wear that bc irs revealing and youll distact the guys" but the guys never even bat an eye like anyone should be allowed to wear what they want bc theyre comfortable and if someones gonna sexualized them then they should get in trouble for making it weird. Like my friend as been wearing leggings to p.e for basically 4 months bc shes not allowed to show her legs and were not allowed to wear leggings but she talked with the male p.e teacher anf the female one and theu both let her wear them but last week on wednesday she got dress cut by the female teacher, my friend didnt care and just ignored her and kept wearing her leggings and hasnt gotten in trouble
:susPepe:
 

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Wow
Reactions: ning

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg