- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
bro got mad at two wordsYou're the one quoting people when we didn't ask ... and they're OLD POSTS 💀 bfrrr
your adding so many mssgs to this thread. why? im annoyed bcs i keep getting notifs and getting overexcitedwdym ? 💀💀
i mean, you gotta get back to pplYou're the one quoting people when we didn't ask ... and they're OLD POSTS 💀 bfrrr
somebody who doesnt like notifs. is that not okay?Not the angry reaction...who even are you 💀
I'm sorry this is not my convo, but this is what ppl do here. You can choose to ignore this thread. And you can just mark the notifs as read. OR just unwatch it.your adding so many mssgs to this thread. why? im annoyed bcs i keep getting notifs and getting overexcited![]()
Just ignore them? 😭somebody who doesnt like notifs. is that not okay?
oh, okay. i js didn't know abt the "unwatch" feature. its just annoying when it's one after the next, yk?I'm sorry this is not my convo, but this is what ppl do here. You can choose to ignore this thread. And you can just mark the notifs as read. OR just unwatch it.
No I don't. I'm not annoyed by them. I like reading them.oh, okay. i js didn't know abt the "unwatch" feature. its just annoying when it's one after the next, yk?
mkay, js sayingNo I don't. I'm not annoyed by them. I like reading them.
It’s also best if you turn off the notifications for that as well - if you click on your profile icon on the top right there’s a “preferences” section you can click onoh, okay. i js didn't know abt the "unwatch" feature. its just annoying when it's one after the next, yk?
the same one who thought i was joking abt being gay? THE ONE WHO THOUGHT I WAS MARRIED WHEN IM SIXTEEN 😭😭😭oh my god ure that person
yeah, ik. but i'll keep em. thnx tho!It’s also best if you turn off the notifications for that as well - if you click on your profile icon on the top right there’s a “preferences” section you can click on
![]()
then after that, scroll down to this section and disable the “alert” for the first two
![]()
that should help 👍
idk why you're so annoyed. just ignore the notif and move on with your life?your adding so many mssgs to this thread. why? im annoyed bcs i keep getting notifs and getting overexcited![]()