Gonna make a new holidayish aesthetic. Maybe one for
@Jungwonie too I got something in mind
oh my gosh, it's ALREADY DECEMBER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
what do you have in mind
ALSO GIRL, THE START OF MY DECEMBER WASN'T GOOD
OK SO THERE WAS LIKE A STRONG EARTHQUAKE THAT HAPPENED ON DEC 2, AT 10 SOMETHING PM
AND LIKE, IT WASN'T ONE OF THOSE NORMAL & LIL EARTHQUAKES THAT USUALLY HAPPEN FROM TIME TO TIME, NO IT WAS NOT!!!!
ok lemme tell you how it happened
I was already in bed, trying to sleep and time check, it was like 10 30 something pm
the power went out and it came back again and everything was black again, and then, I started feeling the earthquake
AND THE BED WAS MOVING, LIKE IT WAS A PRETTY SCARY EXPERIENCE CAUSE THE LIGHTS WERE TURNING ON AND OFF AND THE BED WAS JUST MOVING BY ITSELF AND I HEARD A LOT OF SOUNDS, PROBS FROM THE CABINETS CAUSE THEY WERE MOVING TOO
and at like 11pm, my dad told us to prepare some clothes and put it all in this big camping bag, and that's what we did
and I went out to take a look outside, and there were A LOT of vehicles and people outside, and they were all on their way UPPP
cause there's this school (like, up there lol) and they were gonna evacuate there
they said it was like, a tsunami alert?!?!?! idkkkkk
anyway, the power was back and then it was gone, but starting on dec 3 (8am or something) up until today, dec 4 (12pm)
WE DIDN'T HAVE ELECTRICITYYYYYY
edit: a lot of aftershocks happened too