- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,302
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,480
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
Also, the majority of the kpop stans on there be wildin’Fair enough, I'm only on it to keep up with cravity but it gets to be too much a lot of the time
Good thing I haven’t been posting anything on that thread for a while nowOh she doesn’t want ppl to spam her wonbin thread, okie I’ll keep that in mind![]()
That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!!! now you can finally celebrateeeee!!!!!!! I’m celebratin’ with ya 🎉
removing it from my bookmarks 🤭Oh she doesn’t want ppl to spam her wonbin thread, okie I’ll keep that in mind![]()
IM ORDERING MACCAS TODAY AND WE'RE FUCKING JUMPING INTO THE POOL IM GETTING WASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHThat’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!!! now you can finally celebrateeeee!!!!!!! I’m celebratin’ with ya 🎉
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU GO GIRLLLLLLL U DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAAYHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!