Official Post Your Random Thoughts (211 Viewers)

uarmyhope

fake happiness is still happiness
.
Joined
5 November 2021
Messages
4,376
Reactions Received
2,581
Location
˚₊‧꒰ა hobi ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,954
Fandom
hobi's #1 fan
Gender
Other
Pronouns
she/they
going to be forever bitter over the fact that bts had to stop their careers just to go serve in some fuck ass military
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
What I h8 about twt stans (mb that goes for YouTube as well idk) is that when their fave got a DUI I see a majority of their fans there still support that idol (ppl be doing anything to support their fav esp if it’s a male like y’all be dickriding for these men so bad ;-;) like be so fr no one should have sympathy for someone that has deadass committed drunk driving tf
 
  • Wow
Reactions: noctis

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
"kissing my bsf/ex bf and seeing his/her reaction! (gone right)" STOP IT
 
  • Like
Reactions: shadow

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
@kddicted @kingdom @Selfmate I GOT MY ATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY ATAR!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT AN 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO THE UNI I WANT BITCHES RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt:
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
@kddicted @kingdom @Selfmate I GOT MY ATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT MY ATAR!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT AN 80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING TO THE UNI I WANT BITCHES RAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt: :vroomskrrt:
That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!!! now you can finally celebrateeeee!!!!!!! I’m celebratin’ with ya 🎉
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU GO GIRLLLLLLL U DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAAYHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Okay imma stop being mysterious I am NOT L
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Stop making fun of Yuta's chin damn :annoyednayeon:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you!!! now you can finally celebrateeeee!!!!!!! I’m celebratin’ with ya 🎉
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO LIKE YOU GO GIRLLLLLLL U DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAAAAAYHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
IM ORDERING MACCAS TODAY AND WE'RE FUCKING JUMPING INTO THE POOL IM GETTING WASTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
  • Love
Reactions: shadow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread