- Joined
- 15 November 2020
- Messages
- 11,086
- Reactions Received
- 11,556
- Location
- we like it like
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11,767
- Fandom
- zeroady
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
It’s a holiday fanfic that is set in a Modern AU. It’s based on game called Honkai Star Rail. There are a combination of characters from the game and my own characters.oooo what you writing about?
Ahhhhh I have some irls who play honkai a lot, I'll check the fanfic out later today <3It’s a holiday fanfic that is set in a Modern AU. It’s based on game called Honkai Star Rail. There are a combination of characters from the game and my own characters.
I posted the first chapter not long ago
![]()
Lufou Holidays [Honkai Star Rail Fanfic- Jing Yuan x FC] {Chapter 3 of 3 + Bonus Chapter Posted} - KpopSource - Your Ultimate K-Pop Hub
Type of Story: Multi-Chapter Genre: Romance Setting: Alternative Universe [Modern Setting] ________________________________________________________________ I won't be able to take you to the airport today, Mooncake. There wasn't even a single "I'm sorry" in the text message he sent to her...kpopsource.com
grrrr not fair youre pink 😞😒
The irony was lost on her it seems.Crazy how we just went over social anxiety and stuff like that, but she wants us to present to the class 😐
im sorry !! 😞grrrr not fair youre pink 😞😒
when I realize that all of my threads are so lame
First of all, that's not true, your threads are fine. Second of all, what did I just tell you last night about tagging me?another day another flop![]()
Literally 😞The irony was lost on her it seems.
when I get money I will make u pink
yay !!!!!!when I get money I will make u pink![]()