Official Post Your Random Thoughts (686 Viewers)

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Like seriously thats the ONLY thing you talk about. Its getting weird and annoying.
I think I know who you're talking about and I agree it's fucking disgusting to bring up many of the things they're talking about
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis and shadow

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Like seriously thats the ONLY thing you talk about. Its getting weird and annoying.
I think I know who you're talking about and I agree it's fucking disgusting to bring up many of the things they're talking about
and the fact that they only brang up about those kinds of things instead of posting about the good/fun/interesting stuff and/or even some fun stuff abt their favs says a lot about them too. It overall just gives me a bad impression on them and make me wanna stay away from interacting with em as much as possible
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis and velvet

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I should eat but I am lazy
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
and the fact that they only brang up about those kinds of things instead of posting about the good/fun/interesting stuff and/or even some fun stuff abt their favs says a lot about them too. It overall just gives me a bad impression on them and make me wanna stay away from interacting with em as much as possible
Yeah I've only responded to a few of their posts but I legitmately had no awareness of the other things they were posting until I looked at more of their shit. I'm gonna stay away from now on too
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis and shadow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am so tired I might sleep early
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Yeah I've only responded to a few of their posts but I legitmately had no awareness of the other things they were posting until I looked at more of their shit. I'm gonna stay away from now on too
they always wanna post opinions about stuff it pisses me off
 
  • Angry
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
  • Sad
Reactions: shadow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I shouldn't post on facebook for a while
 

shadow

.
.
Joined
10 April 2023
Messages
24,012
Reactions Received
19,103
Location
uran
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
97,644
Fandom
uwanator
Ship
Terrible, buried stuff too... like :/
they should’ve kept all of that somewhere else or just talk about em to a therapist or counsellor or whatever or just pm someone about it like no need to post any of that kinda stuff on a kpop forum ya know
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis and velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
they should’ve kept all of that somewhere else or just talk about em to a therapist or counsellor or whatever or just pm someone about it like no need to post any of that kinda stuff on a kpop forum ya know
The stuff they're posting honestly reminds me of allkpop :awkbump: Like there's no reason to be posting this shit on the internet. Digital footprint yk?
 
  • Like
Reactions: noctis and shadow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I should take a break from forums as well.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I saw Wonka a second time and loved it even more than the first time. It's an absolute gem of a movie.
Wait... people like the movie!? pepescreampepescreampepescreampepescreampepescreampepescream /j
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Belive me, I'm as shocked as you are. Don't know why I saw that garbage twice. /j
You strike me as someone who would have a letterboxd account ngl, any other movies youve seen recently?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Lisa can dance, I'll give her that 🤷🏽‍♀️.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg