I came back home just now and it's almost 2am I'm so tired I was drifting off in the car
my (non-existent) social battery is all out time to wash my face and sleep c:
let's see if I'll be able to stay up or not :") I always say I'm tired and then I can't sleep
I don't feel connected to my culture that much but I can speak the language much better to them now~
family gatherings are so awkward
I can't tell if it went passive-aggressive toward the end ?-? idk how these people sit all together
when they clearly have drama they don't verbally unpack, they just sit there and act fake to each others faces o: it's amazing
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.