Official Post Your Random Thoughts (289 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Good good in my country we only say school for high school lol.

Oh.. well that's kinda sad, I hope you overcome it ^^
In America we just say school for every education level for some reason. :welp:

And thanks 💙
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Will I ever find happiness?
Probably not.
Just have to keep pushing through every day and hope for a different outcome.
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
why do i always stay up this late when i'm feeling this way, knowing full well i'll feel worse, and then crying about it like it's some surprise?
sometimes i really hate myself and my decisions.
i really hope he has something to help me on thursday. just a shread of hope for some sort of relief from this endless mulling of bullshit my brain sends me through
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Let's hope I make it to Thursday
 
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
404
Reactions Received
1,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
why do i always stay up this late when i'm feeling this way, knowing full well i'll feel worse, and then crying about it like it's some surprise?
sometimes i really hate myself and my decisions.
i really hope he has something to help me on thursday. just a shread of hope for some sort of relief from this endless mulling of bullshit my brain sends me through
Are you okay hun?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
girlieeeeee :pandaamazed:

why do i always stay up this late when i'm feeling this way, knowing full well i'll feel worse, and then crying about it like it's some surprise?
sometimes i really hate myself and my decisions.
i really hope he has something to help me on thursday. just a shread of hope for some sort of relief from this endless mulling of bullshit my brain sends me through
aw don't be too hard on yourself though I understand your frustration since I'm the same..I'm here for you and hope things get better soon <3
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Surviving a 9 hour shift when you're running on 2 hours of sleep feels terrible, but I stayed up to watch something special so no regrets.
Can't wait to go back home and drop dead for hours.
 
D

Deleted member 74

I know I probably did the best I could, but I'm not really happy with the choices I've made in my life, at least right now I strongly feel that
I seriously feel like I'm being tortured every day sigh
:pepecry2:
But you try your best everyday despite that, I think that says more about you than the decisions you made that you're not content with
<3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread