- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,190
- Reactions Received
- 52,519
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,747
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
like why would i have it i feel like im not supposed tothe frame matches but it's WEIRD😞😞😞😞
And if I don't like it I can change it in likeeeim actually gonna change my user name
yep 15 daysAnd if I don't like it I can change it in likeee
what's the donor thing
15 days ??
Guys im gonna change my useryep 15 days
cant wait 2 see it~Guys im gonna change my user![]()
new south wales? is that a stateI have never heard of that, so no I haven’t been there.Do you know what state that place is in?
Yes! That's where I live!!!new south wales? is that a state![]()