Official Post Your Random Thoughts (351 Viewers)

ning

curious...can you erase me?
.
Joined
21 April 2023
Messages
11,827
Reactions Received
13,208
Location
im going crazy!
Website
2xning.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,481
Fandom
♻🐘🕸
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello world
 

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
angel of deathhhhhhh i love looking right back atttt
all my regretsssssss have come back down to haunt meeee
 
  • Love
Reactions: ning

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
"nobody's talking to you" then stop being a weirdo and talking out loud while looking at me
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Dream theater.
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
halfway there <3
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,691
Reactions Received
9,729
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,673
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
@kingdom Had a dream where I came off this bus to acrowd of private school bitches and like we're in the mountains and we're going into this mountain lodge anyways as a public school girl I get off, go into the souvenir shop, then accidently slap a guy and I go woops sorry and he said it's fine but I text a person I don't talking to like: "I just slapped a guy" "Slap him again" she said "I CAN'T" then she sends me the pic of Allen I have for my pfp and says "would you slap him?" and my mind is still answering that question. I think for a hundred dollars I would slap allen, though not well cause I don't have any upper body strength
 
  • Wow
Reactions: shadow

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
playing kirby right neow
 
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
why is no food as scrumptious as it used to be
 

noctis

uhh
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,777
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,215
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread