- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 2,581
- Reactions Received
- 10,912
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I got four hours of unsuccessful sleep last night. Finally fell asleep sometime after midnight from crying until I couldn't breathe.
I know things will get better, I've seen them worse. They won't get worse. They can't get worse.
I won't let them get worse.
I'll be okay. I just need to put my faith in myself and know that I've fought through much harder before. I've got a safety net with people that love me. I'll make it through. I have to make it through.
No more tears. I've cried long enough.
I know things will get better, I've seen them worse. They won't get worse. They can't get worse.
I won't let them get worse.
I'll be okay. I just need to put my faith in myself and know that I've fought through much harder before. I've got a safety net with people that love me. I'll make it through. I have to make it through.
No more tears. I've cried long enough.