Official Post Your Random Thoughts (88 Viewers)

Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
ok yk what
i need to write it or i'm gonna lose it

i got this
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
breathe breathe
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
this is so hard.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I'm getting there
I'm finally doing it
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I hope bamtori is available because it is for certain I WILL change my user in march 🤨
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Park Sungho, Park Wonbin, Park Seonghwa... hmmmmmmm thing for Park boys much? lol
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,129
Reactions Received
46,797
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,869
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Park Sungho, Park Wonbin, Park Seonghwa... hmmmmmmm thing for Park boys much? lol
must be something in the Korean water that makes Park boys so appealing
 
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,528
Reactions Received
4,127
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,536
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
I freaking did it...
I'm so proud of myself

I feel sm better
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread