Official Post Your Random Thoughts (211 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i find it hard to fit in certain groups because they're either racist to me or i don't relate to them
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
im mostlu just too nervous to talk to ppl
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
It was my 2nd eldest's birthday the other day :pandalove:

And I can't believe that she's going to be a teenager next year! :jisoosmh: Out of all of my girls, she is my 'little baby' :pepecry1:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,160
Reactions Received
46,820
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,335
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It was my 2nd eldest's birthday the other day :pandalove:

And I can't believe that she's going to be a teenager next year! :jisoosmh: Out of all of my girls, she is my 'little baby' :pepecry1:
happy birthday to her!
 
  • Love
Reactions: SeulPika

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna be honest here. Since being on here I've always, desperately, wanted User of the Month. Always. always wanted to be recognised and validated. I thought that I wasn't doing enough for the past year. All my friends got it, why not me? People I never knew did, what was I doing wrong? Am I just not on enough? Do I need to do the card game? Do I need to make ten threads in a row daily? Do people just not like me? I thought I brought the forum together the End of the year soty torunament, why didn't I get it then?

I've never felt valued, never felt worthy. And I can't believe I'm placing all my worth onto a digital monthly title but it's true. I need to get off here, this place shouldn't matter to me.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna be honest here. Since being on here I've always, desperately, wanted User of the Month. Always. always wanted to be recognised and validated. I thought that I wasn't doing enough for the past year. All my friends got it, why not me? People I never knew did, what was I doing wrong? Am I just not on enough? Do I need to do the card game? Do I need to make ten threads in a row daily? Do people just not like me? I thought I brought the forum together the End of the year soty torunament, why didn't I get it then?

I've never felt valued, never felt worthy. And I can't believe I'm placing all my worth onto a digital monthly title but it's true. I need to get off here, this place shouldn't matter to me.
I'm just not good enough. If you're reading this and feeling sympathy, don't act on it, don't nominate me cause I'm whining. I'm just a sore loser
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Wow
Reactions: owo

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,684
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,632
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Damn this txt shit is actually good
I say this as if i haven't been doing txt english covers for the past few months
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
pixiv being filled to the brim with AI art is the most disappointing life ruining stressful thing im going to blow up
pixiv you are all we had left as a proper art posting site WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
pixiv being filled to the brim with AI art is the most disappointing life ruining stressful thing im going to blow up
pixiv you are all we had left as a proper art posting site WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST
twitter = ass
instagram = ass
facebook = why would you do that
reddit = hit or miss ?
deviantart went to hell a decade ago
any site that tries to be a stand alone art website always struggles to reach a bigger audience, keep it proper

like a roach, tumblr's survivability stands strong above the rest persistently, who am i a mere peasant to not bow down to the king?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
346
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
the downfall of deviantart needs to be studied because why did they do all that

especially the way they changed their fawkn layout like every 2 years but they kept THIS ONE THE LONGEST? THE UGLIEST UNUSABLE LOOKING SITE?!??4E they threw that place to the wolves
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread