Official Post Your Random Thoughts (915 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
listening to sabrina carpenter;s mans best friend
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,191
Reactions Received
866
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
48,244
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Omg on discord we send songs then rate them and leave reviews and everyone is like I want to hear your australian accent 😭 but as soon as I pressed record I got chocked up, over heated and got soooo anxious 😭 it was so weird. Definitely not doing that again.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Fuck right wingers, I think if they realised what exactly they're fighting for (billionaires, fucking jeffery epstein), then they'd change sides
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Thank god someone's calling out centrists on this site
I feel bad for the user who actually called them out cause it's like, they're right, they're absolutely right, ai does not benefit humans at all. They're not being anti-technology saying that, they're being conscious of the environment and social cohesion. And then the other person just goes 'but in MY life' nobody cares about your life we're talking about ai here, jesus
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Excuse me, why the actual fuck are Kris Wu badges still available on this site? There's Sandara stuff and I don't like that either, but Kris was literally convicted???? How??? Idols have been removed from this site for MUCH lesser offenses.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
Excuse me, why the actual fuck are Kris Wu badges still available on this site? There's Sandara stuff and I don't like that either, but Kris was literally convicted???? How??? Idols have been removed from this site for MUCH lesser offenses.
Wait omg what idols have been removed?
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Excuse me, why the actual fuck are Kris Wu badges still available on this site? There's Sandara stuff and I don't like that either, but Kris was literally convicted???? How??? Idols have been removed from this site for MUCH lesser offenses.
Taeil is still on here too???!
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,128
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Wait omg what idols have been removed?
For that statement, I was referring to idols being removed from the card game, but comparing the badge removals to the card game ones, the only ones that have been removed (if they weren't excluded from the beginning, I know this forum didn't exist until 2018 after all) were idols connected to Burning Sun (I think Himchan is connected to BS but I could be wrong. Either way, he's removed), Lucas (but not Taeil???) and Hwayoung (but she was probably not included in the first place given how old that incident is). All other idols who are excluded from the card game still have badges, including ones with assault allegations/charges like Kris, Taeil, Yoochun. It's weird that those exclusions weren't carried over.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,688
Reactions Received
9,728
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,654
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
For that statement, I was referring to idols being removed from the card game, but comparing the badge removals to the card game ones, the only ones that have been removed (if they weren't excluded from the beginning, I know this forum didn't exist until 2018 after all) were idols connected to Burning Sun (I think Himchan is connected to BS but I could be wrong. Either way, he's removed), Lucas (but not Taeil???) and Hwayoung (but she was probably not included in the first place given how old that incident is). All other idols who are excluded from the card game still have badges, including ones with assault allegations/charges like Kris, Taeil, Yoochun. It's weird that those exclusions weren't carried over.
I'm surprised that Lucas is removed but not Taeil, I bet if you ask the team will consider it
 
  • Like
Reactions: snsd2beg

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Can that fuck ass fandom please get off my damn timeline? I've blocked so many tags just so I don't have to see them and they're still popping up 🙄
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I am so tired of myself, why must I fight my mind everyday for easy things?
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,956
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I wish I didn't have to be social but I want my friends and to be here but I can't focus on both coding and kps, it's such a fricking mess
 
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
ineedtodestressimmediately
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • velvet