Official Post Your Random Thoughts (202 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
whoop whoop
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,203
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
49,256
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
gosh i'm so obsessed with BTS new album like if I don't get tickets for them in melbourne I will actually break down!

like im listening to them more than stray kids atm T_T (besides Lover)
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A serious avril is a good avril
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
I can't wait to get home to check out my notifs and do dailies
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Home sweet home and I bought Pokémon Legends Arceus :))
 
  • Love
Reactions: livelocked

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate going to the hospital
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Someone thought my Hyunjin streams were botted and banned me from this app musicat

Like I have actually listen to so good that many times 😭💔
Banned for thinking you were a bot weirddd
best not be on there if people are blind to reason
 

HyuneSuga

#1 HWANGER
.
Joined
28 January 2026
Messages
3,203
Reactions Received
869
Location
Hyunjin #1 Australian Stan
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
49,256
Fandom
HWANGER
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Banned for thinking you were a bot weirddd
best not be on there if people are blind to reason
I'm waiting for my paid membership to run out so I can delete my account T_T They got me confused with all the BTS bots. :yolk: :runrunrun:
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
I guess they liked it and wanted to use it as a template. No problem.. just caught me really off guard lol
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Why are my biceps a little sore? I barely worked out the other day lol
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,238
Reactions Received
1,696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,484
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I couldn't hear that background beat in 'Yuna - Ice Cream' on my phone and it's making this bop even boppier. Such a good song!
 

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,238
Reactions Received
1,696
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,484
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I ordered a 100$+ custom frame for my signed Nmixx poster, let it not be smashed during delivery.

Please..
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
I'm going to the mall today, I hope they are still selling that puffy bag. I need it in black!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread