- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,057
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 201,062
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
maybe it can be about swedish culture?Hmm should I write a book? I have several ideas of what it could be about
Despite I am Swedish I know more about Asian culture than Swedish lol!maybe it can be about swedish culture?
uh oh lolDespite I am Swedish I know more about Asian culture than Swedish lol!
The shrine has been seen good job!added a couple more things to my hyunjin shrine![]()
![]()
thank you. I got more hyunjin stuff coming too .. but I think I need another shelfThe shrine has been seen good job!
thats always exciting!thank you. I got more hyunjin stuff coming too .. but I think I need another shelf![]()