Official Post Your Random Thoughts (372 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,226
Reactions Received
1,680
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,880
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I bought the wrong size lightbulb and it's going to bother me all day, I wasted like 3$. It'd be embarassing to go back and ask for my money back though. I might be cheap, but I don't want people to know about it!

I'm not really cheap, I just really hate waste.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: rayhere
Joined
25 April 2025
Messages
776
Reactions Received
676
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,408
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my assignment is harder than it sounds
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread