Official Post Your Random Thoughts (449 Viewers)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,228
Reactions Received
1,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,897
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I bought the wrong size lightbulb and it's going to bother me all day, I wasted like 3$. It'd be embarassing to go back and ask for my money back though. I might be cheap, but I don't want people to know about it!

I'm not really cheap, I just really hate waste.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: rayhere

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,228
Reactions Received
1,681
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,897
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
This is random but when I went to South Korea in 2023 I saw this really cool OT9 SNSD merch I wanted but since it was in the window I wasn't sure if it was actually for sale and I decided to just think about it and come back later instead of asking, well, I went back and I just couldn't find the shop again. It bothered me so much and the regret never left my mind and 2½ years later I was back in South Korea determined to find the same store and after a lot of searching I did it, I actually found the place! .. With a sign on the door that says it's closed indefinitely, what I want is STILL in the window but the store is permanently closed. fml. If there was anyone around they'd def want to sell their stuff off.

Moral of the story is don't put things off I guess. What are the odds it's still there the next time I visit in a few years?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread