oh no poor guy... well at least you tried hun, don't feel too bad, I'm sure he is okay <3Today me and my dad were in the car and a man collapsed as he was crossing the road. I really wanted to go out and help him but my dad said that we had to keep driving. I felt really sad because it was so sudden and I couldn't do anything to help him...
haha omg I had a dream like that just now too!! It was like a Korean action movie and a guy wanted to kill me and I knew it all alongAnd why do I always have dreams of people trying to kill me?
I'm not that important![]()
I also went to a room to sleep with him tbh tho, wth 
I understand. I hope you're taking care of yourself... it's good to eat healthy, spend enough time on fresh air and take in enough sunlight, be active and exercise, take your vitamins/meds if needed, surround yourself with people who are good for you, spend time in nature and with animals or kids, maybe some small things like tea or asmr could help too?I don't like sleeping when I am too stressed but it's past 3 AM and I really should be sleeping, actually I NEED to sleep... I wish sometimes I wasn't so stressed idk? I should be more calm but it is not easy