Official Post Your Random Thoughts (129 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My mother is visiting today.. i should probably clean wc.. or what's it's in english, the restroom if u want to be fancy, the toilet if you want to be crude, i'm not sure if there is middle ground option there. But that place. :lazypotato:

At least i did laundry and washed dishes already.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Meh, I wonder why I had to be treated like that again :/ it's difficult for me to understand people who act in such rude and malicious ways on a daily basis... Actually, it's heartbreaking because I would sincerely rather cease to exist right now than ever be like that. To me, it's just a worthless existence if your life passes by like that... at the end of this path and in my last moments, even if it was filled with only faliure, I want to be able to say I lived a life where I tried my best to be a light to others...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I've been pronouncing Tzuyu incorrectly this whole time :jisoosmh:
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread