Official Post Your Random Thoughts (156 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Finally finished my first two summer classes. I feel so accomplished. :sanapray:

Now I can enjoy a few days off until my next classes begin. :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Sory and Skinnny

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
SAME i had my summer final test and i passed :pandahappy:

Now to chill, but good luck with your next classes :sanapray:
I'm glad you passed! :pandahappy:

And thanks! I'll need all the luck I can get with these next classes. lol :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and Skinnny

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have to go to school today to prepare my final presentations and I'm nervous ASF because I don't know WHEN I'll be able to do it (it could be 11 AM, it could be 4PM)
I just want to get this done :(
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Me and me stepsister went into the city for some school related stuff (I also needed to buy glue). We came back with some new clothes..

Stepmom: So did you also manage to buy the glue you needed?
Me: :welp:
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My mind is like my web browser. 19 tabs are open, 3 are frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg