Official Post Your Random Thoughts (172 Viewers)

Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,118
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
Why are you so cute, you just make me crush on you more. :sakUwu:

And you tagging me and playing a bit of a song isn't helping either.

"'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah
All the bad things disappear"
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Time to take that Psychology quiz that I'll probably fail.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread