Official Post Your Random Thoughts (172 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
awww zelo's debut... he's so grown, but he's still adorable...low key fine as fuck..but that just feels unnatural to say...he'll always been a ramen headed baby to me ^^
same as Taemin will always be a mushroom head baby to me ^^
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
My current self feels like an empty shell, the only thing that is making me feel alive is this site.
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm such a dog sometimes. The less I see someone, be on it online or off, the more I want them. And when I finally see them I latch onto them like crazy in hopes that they don't leave for a long time again. I don't know why I'm like this. :nekoshy:
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
time to ignore u ig lmao


jk jk jk


unless it actually works

:welp:
DON'T IGNORE ME YOU BUTT LOAF :pandamad:

I'm talking about the people who are barely online. You ignoring me is just gonna make me mad. :nekopout:
 
Joined
6 June 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
238
Location
Ahgabase/Finland
Website
mydramalist.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
5 hours of kitchen cleaning... extensive much Mel...? :lazypotato:
I feel you. :nayeonisdone:



Also.
We might have a similar name.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Mew

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am really trying my best every single day for nearly a year, i hope one day my dream will be fulfilled.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread