Official Post Your Random Thoughts (138 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Ngl I'm about to half-ass the rest of this paper. :welp:

Good thing it's just a rough draft. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Of course a Tetris 99 event would start the same day my Nintendo Online membership expires :pepecry1:I wasn't planning to renew it but..
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my manager granted my vacation request for September... I guess I'm going to visit my family in Croatia and spoil myself with a few beauty treatments there and then go to London with my friend for the weekend......omg I'll really finally see a real huge aquarium.....my dream will finally come true, I hope it all goes well TT <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
tomorrow is a holiday yesssssss no stupid work... and then I just have to survive one more day. Then on Saturday I get stuff done and go out with friends at night, hopefully that'll be fun :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory and lexus

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm making an art nouveau-styled postcard for a school project and I'm now busy with drawing a background with leaves AND IM ALREADY REGRETTING THIS
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I know my badges don't match, but I love my new dp and sig. :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I should probably try out the eyeshadow palette I bought for myself two weeks ago. I've barely done anything with it. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread