Official Post Your Random Thoughts (225 Viewers)

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I hate research papers I hope they BURN. I was assigned to write about "happiness" and the science behind it and pursuit for it.. like that is the most ironic thing for me to write about.
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: username1

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Didn't you tell me about this like weeks ago?? And you still haven't done it- come on cutie get it together

Send me the rubric on Discord, though.
she gives me a new one each week so :p
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I still need to complete my essay to get my points so I can go on internship in February.
Already finished it last June but the teacher mailed me with some points and I mailed him back 3 times already BUT HE DOESN'T RESPOND and I'm getting really pissed off now. It just gives me another load of stress to deal with and I just WANT IT DONE PLEASE :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Need to get into 'final breath' their old thrash death metal is addictive.
Being from Germany, they make awesome thrash anyways, much like Kreator. :)

I need this! (I doubt I'd get it by the end of the year but I might as well order).
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread