Official Post Your Random Thoughts (56 Viewers)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
I am not looking forward to be at work later, with no sleep. I wish one day for all this to be over.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Still in Christmas mode and my money has gone to switch games. Lol I find some games way too hard, given twenty years ago say.
Why do people want a challenge in their gaming. Stop doing that, make the game easy for us newbs plsssss.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I swear to god people lose online gaming matches on purpose, just to make me feel like crap.
I don't even know why it's always me making the effort to win and my team does nothing lmao.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Always napping due to this heat, I dislike that a lot.
Come back winter plssss.
 
D

Deleted member 74

"or maybe she wants some attention. She's a great/talented singer, but that's not the 1st time she writes things "to worry her fans". I still remember when Jonghyun died, she posted on IG "I'll assure you'll not be alone". Then everybody started worrying about her and the spotlight was changed from Jonghyun's funeral to her."
:/ Triggered, do people not even understand the reason why she wrote that?
Some people really don't understand anything at all.
I just hope she'll finally have a decent year for herself..
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I honestly thought better of GDA but I guess it's another of these attendance awards..

Yeah, I'm disappointed, I mean fine you want to snub X1 due to controversy but shouldn't it go to Daniel next then.. I'm disappointed.
It's not his fault he can't attend with his mental health problems, I'm so tired of these shows becoming all about attendance while they claim they're about fairness. But it's also not X1's fault they can't attend. I don't know what to say. I don't want to put down anyone, really, I'm just disappointed.

I really sound petty but Daniel has been treated so badly this year and it makes me upset. At least give him a win he deserves. He couldn't even celebrate his win on The Show due to people attacking him and calling him a cheater when he won fair. And when he attended MMA he got accused of stealing an award he never got in the end. This is too tiring. But he has sales to back up his award and his debut song charted well on Melon so why?
:pepecry2:
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg