Official Post Your Random Thoughts (51 Viewers)

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
BF: *points at J-Hope Funko in my bookcase next to my albums*
BF: So this is the one from chicken noodle soup?

He likes the song and slowly starts to learn stuff about kpop :wimwim:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Its so close to break time. Just one assignment and I will be done.. Probably why I yelled at someone I am really close to today. I was really out of control and that is not okay.. I have never made someone cry before.. It feels... well. not good... I mean its just school.. If I fail an assignment its a deal... but its not that big of a deal... Life won't cease to exist (even my life) if I fail a grade, or a class.. I need to stop stressing out about school, and by proxy, stop yelling at people..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kodoku
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I returned home to a pleasant surprise. My mom told my sister and I that there was a visitor waiting to greet us. I had no clue, well I did, but I didn't expect that to actually be it lol. I saw my dad holding the son of one of our church members. He's so cute! He was making baby sounds, and he was smiling at us when we smiled at him. Very cute and adorable. I assume his mother had issues with her baby sitter and asked my parents to care for him for the day. Very cute boy. His birthday is on Christmas, and he'll be turning a year old. I remember seeing him when he was just weeks old. He was so tiny, and he looked kinda funny (I feel bad for this everyday) but after a couple of weeks he started to look adorable and I could see the resemblance to his mother. Very cute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Been feeling somewhat absent minded lately. Just keep forgetting to use things, so I just abandon them all together.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck



WHAT A FREAKING BOP, will THE RAMPAGE ever have a bad song because I'm yet to hear one, everything has been so great so far :queen:​
THAT SONG :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Peach
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When you are waiting for grades after semester ends:

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread