Official Post Your Random Thoughts (51 Viewers)

Joined
25 April 2019
Messages
6,439
Reactions Received
3,087
Location
Temple of the Cult of Yoshinori
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,833
Sometimes people make you an offer you can't refuse...if you know what i mean. You're damned (by law and morality) if you do and you're damned (by evil/corrupt forces) if you don't. There's no way out. Ruined one way or another. Most people choose the option which causes them the least immediate harm and hope they don't get implicated.

The best way to avoid these situations? Avoid the people who will make such 'offers.'
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and username1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My mom was visiting me yesterday and I got pit annoyed over comments she made about my dog. I mean she constantly guesses my dogs moods incorrectly and says stuff how angry or upset the dog looks even when she's just asking for petting and wants to lick your face. She also thinks she likes to just lie around and is lazy, even if despite her age she's really playful and wants attention all the time. She also always tells me how I should be more careful walking her since one time she was walking my dog the dog apparently tried to bite someone just cause they were passing by. I seriously doubt that even happened, she always wants to sniff people, but she's really loving towards people and hasn't been angry towards anyone during our walks. And then my mom keeps complaining how skinny she's and that I don't feed her enough- well duh I don't feed her much, two vets have said that she's overweight and needs dieting. Argh, I'm still annoyed. I get that my mom just wants to advice and thinks shes' in right, but also let me take care of my own dog that I actually know! And stop badmouthing my baby, it's rude! :jisoosmh:
 
D

Deleted member 74

My GPA is not bad, even pretty good for a first year, but I definitely need to do better if I want to transfer later :I
I guess I'm having a hard time seeing purpose, I can't say what the point is in studying or anything really..
But I just do anyway, because I know what an idiot I'd be if I acted according to how I feel and think
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not sure why ppl on this site refer to akp as "that place" or "that site" but I guess I have some ideas. I think I'll get in on it, too though.

I've been attached to forums before. "That site" however, lost it's appeal and it felt more like a chore to be tgere than something to do for entertainment. I thought it would be hard to leave "that place" and that's why I didn't try to leave sooner. It's been like a week, and I've declared that I shall not log back in to my account until I have 100% gotten over urges to go and check that place out. I pop in, but I dont log in, and I don't spend nearly as much time there as I did before. I also didn't announce to anyone that I was leaving with a thread This place is different. It's uh, well not the same, but I think it's a healthier place to be, and that's why I am here. I just hope I don't get super attached to it. And this snow is lovely. Very festive.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This new layout is adorable! I haven’t had much time to be on KPS since I’m in Turkey right now and so much has happened, but it’s Daniel’s birthday in around 3 hours and that makes me happy. :’)
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
80
Reactions Received
173
Location
Andromeda
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The little girl always has some shit to say about my sister when she's with her little friend, but she she's by herself she's silent. I know my sister can handle the girl by herself, but I want to get in on it too.

The girl is a very skinny, short, petite freshman who gotad at my sister when someone told her that a girl got fucked behind a bush and a football game and my sister laughed. Turns out the girl was her, and ever since she and her skinny put taller friend have been trying to "bully" my sister. I guess it's the end of the world when an upperclassman laughs at you, huh. Anyway, imma give that bitch a piece of my mind next Tim my sister tells me that her and her little friend were trying to "mess" with her and were saying little slick shit. I know where she's at after school because my sister and I always see her, and she's silent as hell and ain't got shit to say. She's too damn small to be talking all that shit because if she keeps messing around somebody will drag her ass.

Sometimes size doesn't mean much, but it must mean something now if she doesnt have anything to say when she's by herself.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Listen, I know some people [not many] say that Christian Rock is a oxymoron.. But I [as a Catholic] only care when it gets preachy... This is the same reason why I don't like CCM. Its preachy and corny af.. I don't want to hear love songs about jesus or songs that are reminiscent of a Mormon knocking on my door. Skillet is a Christian Rock Band that isn't preachy; therefore, I like it..
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
It's only 6 but imma take a nap cuz it's exhausting thinking about how good Jungkook would taste and how sad it is that i'll probably never get to taste him 😔
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I know the secret family recipie to grandma's cookies. I know aunty is absent from their and my sibilings lives. But you think one of those buggers would jump at a chance. My grandma already picked the one unsuccessful cook in the family to make them every year-obviously I havn't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread