Official Post Your Random Thoughts (47 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I liked the cover I did. Gooooo mermaid yukaza gangsters. and the octopus that was in the first ep lmao. (he so funneh).
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
We need rain... I pray for the rain to come, nothing happens derp lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Update to sig looks gud. Could have stuffed it in so many ways, mind you.
only thing I get out of life, music, art and family history : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
New day means new time to shine.
also... Got so many reloes from North America it's unbelievable, but also makes a tonne of sense,
since my family moved around a lot basically.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just in I looked it up. One of my fav black metal bands is working on new material
Last album was 11 years ago... Thank god for that. No pun there. (given they are all about Satan) lol

I am hoping it's good as 2009 was for them woo hah
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Frigid pitch black music to combat the Australian hellfire insanity... Which is the most metal sentence I've written all week.
Old Man's Child. You wouldn't even guess that the artwork was an actual model and not artwork. O.o
It's one of my fav albums 'slaves of the world'. I am so keen as mud aye >_____<
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I just looked it up and oh my gosh, you're right. That's a model? Also, creeepy XD

I'll give it a listen sometime, I've been needing new music. Thanks! ^^
You'd be the first to listen to it and 'handle it' if you do.
A lot of people I let listen to OMC can't handle them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Frickin' noises outside by stupid people. Noise pollution is so arghhhh.
Why does the world hate me so much, to give me shady ladies and crazy guys : /
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
why do I always wake up in the middle of the night and randomly shop online....... :umjicry: such prettyyy things thoooooo ahh (comfy white sweater, cute little backpack for when I visit my boy, and a super fancy moon necklace hehe ... ) aw <3
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
3 days without work yayyyyy (Fri, Sat, Sun) hehe..... :) much to buy, do, and prepare but I can't wait to meet him tomorrow........sushi here we comeee <333 and also my lovely girlies ofc ...but then work and scary stuff again next week mmmm TT ah but maybe it'll be okay somehow ....??... I hope.... >_<
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread