Official Post Your Random Thoughts (294 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Got another doctor's appointment. hopefully my blood pressure is normal this time.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
After I put up all the shelves, I'm probably gonna go bake crazy.. Banana bread is first, oohh I can do apple crumble...
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Do you remember choosing death when we were young
We let the darker moments flourish
And kept our destiny shunned

- Soilwork

They make some hard joints and then their lyrics are outstanding as well <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm paranoid with coronavirus symptoms :nekosweat:
I'm too, I measure my temperature everyday, get worried about anything minor... sigh. I have been trying to think it: as long as I don't get temperature and/or cough I don't have it ^^;
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm too, I measure my temperature everyday, get worried about anything minor... sigh. I have been trying to think it: as long as I don't get temperature and/or cough I don't have it ^^;
I'm not coughing and I don't think I have a temperature, but I get scared even if I get a lil sore throat :sadcat:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not coughing and I don't think I have a temperature, but I get scared even if I get a lil sore throat :sadcat:
Same, i had bit stuffy nose earlier and I freaked out. :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Same, i had bit stuffy nose earlier and I freaked out. :nekosweat:
it's horrible :sadcat:
I'm not even going out beside the supermarket and I make sure to cover my face and wash my hands the second I enter the house, but who knows...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I was looking at someone's dp and like, "Wow. That's a really cool dp..." and then I'm like, "Oh sh*t that's mine." 😅 🤣
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn, supermarkets shelves are EMPTY but full of people touching their mouth, nose :naeunshock:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread