Official Post Your Random Thoughts (389 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2018
Messages
1,452
Reactions Received
6,534
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Im starting to despise meat now because I keep getting fed it raw :yolk:

Sometimes it’ll be late at night or I’m making something to eat, so I’m waiting for it to defrost. My dad likes helping people and he’ll offer to make it so I say yes. He’ll say it’s fine when it’s not completely defrosted and put it in, then when it’s done I’ll take a bite out of it and it’s good. I continue eating it and then I hit this cold piece that tastes like blood and spit it out. I’ll look at it and blood is leaking out of it, then I’ll cook it even more but it’s still raw because it’s not defrosted :wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kodoku
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Im starting to despise meat now because I keep getting fed it raw :yolk:

Sometimes it’ll be late at night or I’m making something to eat, so I’m waiting for it to defrost. My dad likes helping people and he’ll offer to make it so I say yes. He’ll say it’s fine when it’s not completely defrosted and put it in, then when it’s done I’ll take a bite out of it and it’s good. I continue eating it and then I hit this cold piece that tastes like blood and spit it out. I’ll look at it and blood is leaking out of it, then I’ll cook it even more but it’s still raw because it’s not defrosted :wimwim:
please please do not eat unprepared meat, your dad too. It can be very dangerous TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Might as well try making a new set. it feels weird without one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My Pms is emotionally heavy this cycle.. Like I feel so irriational and sad.. Like for nothing, this migraine isn't helping :nekopout:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
not really a random thought just testing some things i guess
Wonder Girls | LOONA | MAMAMOO | AOA | WJSN | Girl's Day | April | Laboum | DAY6 | ATEEZ | Infinite
Wonder Girls | LOONA | MAMAMOO | AOA | WJSN | Girl's Day | April | Laboum | DAY6 | ATEEZ | Infinite
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so today, after nearly 3 years of playing songpop i finally learned that this one person i've been playing against, who (based on the list of liked songs) has the exact same taste as me was actually a bot :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I have a love/hate relationship with used book stores... They have everything, but... they're tryna sell me a used Harry Potter paperback at full price. That copy was from '01... And then I just realized I just bought a book from then for ~14.99 usd when the list price for the new copy was 19 dollars and it was bought at 20 percent off... How is $16 that much of a bargain... $19 minus 20 percent is like $3.80 which would be.. what.. $15.20... How tf is that a deal?! Or when you want a price check for a few books you want to sell and they give you a shitty deal and don't allow you to choose whether or not to accept. I took a bunch of expensive school books that were in great shape to sell and wanted to get a price check... They said, "give us ~20 minutes... 20 minutes later... They hand me like $15, as if I had already told them that such a price would be okay. I understand the important of profits, but $15 for like new books by social theorists? One of them could have sold for $29.99 and I gave them like 5...

I will still shop there, but... I am not going to buy a 2001 copy of Goblet of Fire for $9.99 when I can get a new one for $7.99
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
B
Today is one of those days that I can't give a fuck about sounding sweet and nice. I really wanna attack someone. I miss bashing Kpop artists. I don't give a fuck about the literature class tomorrow. Heck I wanna tell that professor that idc if she enjoys literature, I find it annoying.
Maybe it all has a lot to do with me being on my period. But I feel so mad for no reason.
bashing kpop artist xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread