I am suffer because of insomnia again... I can't sleep normally since days. My head full with thoughts and if I start into something at night then I can't stop and I work on it until morning... This isn't healthy.
I shouldn't have given that bone to my dog yesterday. Her stomach is lot more upset than it usually is after she has eaten sth unusual for her. Sigh, here stomach can't rly handle any changes, I just feel bad for always given her only dog food and no treats though.
Okay, this is my silliness, but I just recognized now that my "korean age" is 27...!
I thought that I am lucky with this birthday, but it wouldn't be so lucky if I would have born in Korea.
I feel so old...🧐
The effect of the last episode of Born Again is still on me... And I am alone with my thoughts. I never can talk about the topic what I really like... 😒
So I just learned TPN ended. I remember dropping the manga a while back because I disliked the direction is was heading in. Everything interesting about the series stops after they leave the orphanage. What wasted potential. Oh well.
Have you ever gotten so upset about something that you gave yourself a headache that feels a lot more like motion sickness and you're trying not to throw up... *meekly raises hand* TT
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.