Official Post Your Random Thoughts (72 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My accent being 'pretty' that compliment still kind of not weirds me out so much.
As it does flatter me. Because in truth. Accents in my country sound very bloody annoying.
 
Joined
11 October 2019
Messages
415
Reactions Received
901
Location
in the antarctica ✧・゚: *
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
today's mood: i want a gf :nekoshy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: dark_tranquility

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wonder if I should head to the shops again. Probably should.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If you for no, no, no reason
Make me feel sad
I’ll make sure your eyes sting
But if for no, no, no reason
You make me feel happy
I’ll embrace your whole body


<3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's Friday and I feel like I haven't done too much again. Oh well.
 
Last edited:
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
this different work I'm currently doing is okay I think.. it's changing things up for a little while at least.. I just hope that after doing this, I go back to my old work..... because I don't want that other thing I applied for after all tbh :/
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
someone really told this girl at work I reported her wtf........ had to go look for her and explain everything, and she worried for nothing, poor thing.. the heck is wrong with people......... >_>
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
and that guy at work heard my friend and I mention him I guess, so he pretty much attacked me asking if I have something to say to him. You need to chill out and stay away from me, for real.. I literally had nightmares after this encounter lol >_>
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
new things I just orderedddddd (pls be good and fit and look cute)




pretty cute I think.. the purse probably doesn't go with the outfit, so I'll use another one and save this one for other ones hehe...... and I'll get some new bras and stockings too hopefully......
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I still really hope I can go on vacation back to Croatia at the end of the month for two weeks plssss....... I wanna see my cat and get all my beaty stuff done (god knows I need it lol)
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
did this guy seriously say "girls/women here are no good and only care about sex" lol that's so funny coming from a man, especially one like you cause you'd have such a problem with a woman asking you for sex I'm sure lolz (not that anyone is). Seriously not trying to be mean but wth dude, just stop it, you sound so silly
 
  • Like
Reactions: ripiasuju

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My head hurts and the fact I vomited three times this morning. If I missed the loo that would have sucked...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate women but also hate men.
I don't discriminate.

Both genders are trash. I don't even know why I bother sometimes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread