Official Post Your Random Thoughts (329 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I wanna run away ........ vacation, please come quicker........ I need to go far away even if it's only a few days before returning back to reality .....
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so much I need to buy and do, plus all the cleaning and just so much preparing awaits me........... I hope I get it all done on time and don't forget anything.. at least I can look forward to getting a professional teeth cleaning, getting my hair cut and dyed, my brows fixed, a manicure and pedicure ahh.. new contacts, glasses, I need to get a passport too hmm and what else......... just random things I guess.. also gonna visit some relatives, the graveyard back there, and I wanna buy my granny a nice gift..
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
since getting my period, I started eating stupid stuff again and pretty sure I'm messing up my skin and weight >_> gotta make it better again pronto..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Was the love I gave a joke to you?
Were you sick of the love I gave you?
I don’t want to show you my tears
Was the love I gave a joke to you?
Were you sick of the love I gave you?
Are we over?
Are we over?
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
The copy and paste of threads from forum to forum is interesting... But I'm bored cause their nothing new.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
This development is so "wth" I can't even motivate myself to finish even though I'm 90 chapters in with 10 left. It's been mediocre with a few highlights so far and I told myself I'd finish regardless but... the author really dropped the ball in the last 3rd.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
if no one cares about you, it's like you don't exist........ but in all this time I couldn't make someone love me.... I wish I could abandon all of them because not one of them made me nearly as happy as they've made me miserable, and even the small moments of joy are nothing compared to the years of pain....... it ain't worth it man, I hope I give up...... I wish I could just live for myself if I have to live.....
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
pics accounts that never credit fansites are the worst like,, if you have the time to find the pics the least you could do is just link back lmao
crediting people isn’t that hard, idk why people get upset when they get called out for not doing it
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hm when I first heard this song so long ago, I never knew how true it would become for me and how well I would come to understand it..... also, it's gorgeous art <3

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread