Official Post Your Random Thoughts (350 Viewers)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Walmart has a lower acceptance rate than Harvard.
I know, hard to believe right??
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Tickita

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Did you know: Hunting unicorns is legal in Michigan.
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
day 17 without the chaser and i am not even doing it on purpose
It is what it is. The Chaser will see you when you return to it. And it will give you a hug.
 
  • Love
Reactions: eclipsoul

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I feel like my professor is about to roast tf out of me :yolk:
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Stray kids is the love of my life :pandatea:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I tried mixing Say So and Fly Me To The Moon and it came out pretty well, but I thought this one might've been better :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I tried mixing Say So and Fly Me To The Moon and it came out pretty well, but I thought this one might've been better :dubuthink:
Perhaps you'll participate in the next contest?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MinKarat

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I think I need help... Corpus christi by prettymuch has been stuck in my head for two weeks...
It's Brandon's fault... Him with all his vocal runs...his demeanor is disrepectful.. :susPepe:
But lonely hits the feels so nice.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread