Official Post Your Random Thoughts (381 Viewers)

Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
I just found out that I've watched a total of 18 dramas in the past year and I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed by that number :yolk:
 
Joined
21 May 2020
Messages
475
Reactions Received
821
Location
new world
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,258
Fandom
Fuse
Ship
currently sacrificing my sleep and physics grade to math which technically isn't math? anyway i'll keep you updated on how it goes
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... Penomeco... Album.... Coming... Next week...
:junweary:
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
How does my signature look? :nekolove:
 
D

Deleted member 74

Everytime I see that iconic piano scene I think it's only right that Kim Soyeon wins the award
It's really like she put her lifetime worth of emotions in this role, being an actress must be so satisfying sometimes
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Working hard until the year ends, once in a while, you'll need a breather :susPepe:
 
Joined
22 March 2021
Messages
425
Reactions Received
621
Location
♥
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want to punch myself in the face istg
gengarpout.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread