- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
Sure you didknew this was coming
Sure you didknew this was coming
yeah I know lol@karina I meant a message especially for me![]()
I haven't listened to your voice yet, or maybe just once@Ozymandias I remember liking your voice too![]()
Compared to you for 0 userswow only something for one user![]()
If you send one for me maybe I’d answerI haven't listened to your voice yet, or maybe just once![]()
I haven't listened to your voice yet, or maybe just once
Compared to you for 0 users![]()
Holy shit I missed this.
I'm actually surprised you know I like TaeyongIf you would post yours I'd have no idea what to expect lol. Will you sound like Taeyong? Or Sana? It could be anything.
![]()
Thank youPretty.
![]()
IndianHoly shit I missed this.
Nice what accent is that?
Yeah but Indian has no fixed accent so it's hard to classify lol, me and @PrideInBaek are both from the North East but sound very different lol, and if you listen to someone from South India or other parts, they'd sound very different too it's hard to describeIndian![]()
ozy should take that challengeAww man we should have all posted ourselves saying Sana's legendary cheeseu kimbap
I see you missed that 😒 @OzymandiasIf you send one for me maybe I’d answer![]()
Post a recording asking me to say itozy should take that challenge
with my ugly voice? nahPost a recording asking me to say it![]()
Yeah I know, my uncle is from Punjabi and sound different than you doYeah but Indian has no fixed accent so it's hard to classify lol, me and @PrideInBaek are both from the North East but sound very different lol, and if you listen to someone from South India or other parts, they'd sound very different too it's hard to describe![]()
Ah India.... forever confusing everyone with her diversityYeah but Indian has no fixed accent so it's hard to classify lol, me and @PrideInBaek are both from the North East but sound very different lol, and if you listen to someone from South India or other parts, they'd sound very different too it's hard to describe![]()