Post your voice! (3 Viewers)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah I know, my uncle is from Punjabi and sound different than you do :susPepe:
Yeah it depends a lot on your schooling, where you've lived, your friends, stuff you watch etc. lol. Everyone learns it differently so it's hard to pinpoint an exact accent :susPepe:
Different Punjabis will sound different too lol.
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah it depends a lot on your schooling, where you've lived, your friends, stuff you watch etc. lol. Everyone learns it differently so it's hard to pinpoint an exact accent :susPepe:
Different Punjabis will sound different too lol.
He was born in England and raised there though :susPepe:
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
He was born in England and raised there though :susPepe:
Ozy is right your uncle most probably has a British accent.
Funny enough I had one too back in my school days, according to my teacher, but it faded away after I got into American tv and became a bit American but then I got into Korean and Chinese entertainment and so now I have this accent :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
funny how no one is revealing their voice lollll
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ozy is right your uncle most probably has a British accent.
Funny enough I had one too back in my school days, according to my teacher, but it faded away after I got into American tv and became a bit American but then I got into Korean and Chinese entertainment and so now I have this accent :jisoosmh:
That’s a shame for you :D everyone know I am weak with English accents :haylul:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That’s a shame for you :D everyone know I am weak with English accents :haylul:
:nayeonisdone: british aint even the best english accent.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
funny how no one is revealing their voice lollll
Everyone's revealed except you :wimwim:

Ozy is right your uncle most probably has a British accent.
Funny enough I had one too back in my school days, according to my teacher, but it faded away after I got into American tv and became a bit American but then I got into Korean and Chinese entertainment and so now I have this accent :jisoosmh:
My accent is a mix of so many things Idek anymore :jisoosmh:

@Ozymandias you could just tell me a fact about me or telling me your opinion :haylul:


:sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Everyone's revealed except you :wimwim:



My accent is a mix of so many things Idek anymore :jisoosmh:





:sanapray:
:nayeonisdone: as I said mine isn’t needed .

I do remember Hapzy’s voice thread had way more vm’s
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread