COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Potato tells you her opinion of you... (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Heya, you better Love me or I am suing! :pikahappy:
I think you're kind, appreciative and cute! You have an amazing sense of humor and you always make me smile with your threads. You draw people to you and I don't think I'll ever be tired of talking to you. In short, you're a big softie whom I adore :nekolove:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
The great Chahee-nim :sanapray:
You're one of a kind and someone in staff I would love to get to know more. You're threads can be inspiring, cute, random or all three at the same which is something I've always loved. <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I want to know 😝😝
Super adorable!! :taesquish: You have amazing taste, you're adorable and creative. Also, thank you for rekindling my love with Japanese music. <3 I've loved all your recommendations!
And you always take the initiative in our conversations which I really appreciate being the awkward person that I am. :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Super adorable!! :taesquish: You have amazing taste, you're adorable and creative. Also, thank you for rekindling my love with Japanese music. <3 I've loved all your recommendations!
And you always take the initiative in our conversations which I really appreciate being the awkward person that I am. :yolk:
You are the most adorable one potato :nekolove:

jasque

Antifragile
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
The great Chahee-nim :sanapray:
You're one of a kind and someone in staff I would love to get to know more. You're threads can be inspiring, cute, random or all three at the same which is something I've always loved. <3
Thx, you're also a great user that we cherish very much :sanapray:

Sure, that'd be great

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Tell meh cutie ~~
I have no words to express how much you mean to me :pandalove:
you're a beautiful person koku, inside and out. You've helped me so much and I feel so comfortable around you. You can make me feel so much better with only a few words and I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am <3

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Time to see what kinda rep i've built up around here if I have one at all :taesip:
You're married to my daughter and I don't actually know you that well :yolk:
But you have a bomb sig and you seem really cool! We're both from the UK as well xd

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Ship
You're married to my daughter and I don't actually know you that well :yolk:
But you have a bomb sig and you seem really cool! We're both from the UK as well xd
Yay a UK sister <3 I feel like people mostly know me as the mysterious wife of @Uaena currently since i'm not too active, it's quite fun actually, obviously having a good reputation is good but not having a reputation yet is nice since you don't have to live up to anything if people don't know what to expect from you yet :jenniesmug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread